Bunny Burger Bun Ingredients:
1 cup milk
3 cups flour
2 tsp instant yeast
2 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp softened butter
1 tsp salt
1 Egg, beaten
Bunny Burger Bun Directions:
- In a mixing bowl, add warm milk, yeast and sugar, stir together. Wait 10 minutes for yeast to activate
- Add flour, salt and butter. Mix with a spatula until it comes together
- Turn out dough onto a surface dusted with flour, knead until dough is soft and elastic (5-10 minutes)
- Cover and let rise for an hour, or until dough has doubled in size.
- Divide the dough into 9 portions: 8 equal pieces, and 1 smaller one to set aside for ears and tails.
- Shape the dough into round balls, and then form the ears and tails.
- Poke two holes as eyes, and put quinoa seeds in.
- Egg wash the top.
- Preheat oven to 375 F, bake for 18 minutes.