Rilakkuma Roll Ingredients:
3 dinner rolls
2 slices ham
2 slices cheese
2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
1 slice cheese
1 piece seaweed
Rilakkuma Roll Directions:
1. Make 2 roll sandwiches (1 will be the head, 1will be body)
2. Slice a circle of the bread crust to make Bear ‘s belly.
3. Slice off the whole bread crust of the 3rd dinner roll, save the skin.
4. Using the bread crust to make Bear’s ears and arms.
5. Cut a circle of cheese to make nose, semi circle to make ears then using mayonnaise as glue affixed to bread
6. Using scissors to cut out seaweed as bear’s eyes, nose and mouth.
7. Using The 3rd roll (no skin) to make a pillow.