Pear in Puff Pastry Ingredients:
Puff pastry, 1 sheet
Sugar, 2 tbsp
Egg, 1, for egg wash
Apricot preserve, for glazing
Pear in Puff Pastry Instructions:
- Peel off the skin of one ripe pear. Cut lengthwise in half, then remove the cores.
- Cut the pear into 1/4 inch slices.
- Transfer to one sheet of puff pastry.
- Trim along the pear, leaving 1/4 space all around. Make leaf shape design on top (optional).
- Egg wash the puff pastry.
- Sprinkle sugar on top.
- Bake at 350 F for 25 minutes or until puff pastry turns golden.
- Glaze the pastry with apricot preserve (optional).
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/TasteLifeByNTD/
Pinterest : https://www.pinterest.com/tastelife_fun/