Strawberry 1 cup
Banana 1 cup
Peach 1 cup
Spinach 1 cup
8 jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
6 large sea scallops, tough foot muscles removed
Pine Nuts 1Tbs.
Butter 1 Tbs.
Garlic 1 Tbs.
White wine 1/2 Tbs.
Black pepper 1 Tsp.
Salt 1/4 Tsp.
Mango 4 count
Honey 1/4 cup
1. Slice strawberry, banana, and peach; set aside.
2. Cut mango and pour into a blender; add honey and lemon juice; blend well and pour into a glass; set aside.
3. Add butter and garlic in the skillet; Add shrimp, scallop and white wine; add salt and black pepper; flip and fry until cooked
4. In a large bowl, add spinach, strawberry, blueberry, banana, peach, cooked shrimps and scallops.
5. Mix with mango dressing; add pine nuts.
6. Ready to serve.