Marinate 10 mins
1. Cut the chicken breast into small pieces and mix in salt, sprinkle some water to tenderize it, add cornstarch and oil.
2. Cut and prepare the green beans, broccoli, and red pepper.
3. Cut the green onions, ginger, and mince the garlic.
4. In a wok on high heat, add oil and stir fry the ginger and garlic to enhance the oil’s flavor, place in the chicken and stir fry.
5. Fry the chicken until 3/4 cooked and add the broccoli, green beans, red pepper, and fry until fully cooked.
6. In a small bowl, mix soy sauce, honey, pepper, cornstarch, and pour it into the stir fry. Add cashew nuts, chopped green onion, serve and enjoy!
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/TasteLifeByNTD/
Pinterest : https://www.pinterest.com/tastelife_fun/