It’s midweek and we are all hungry for the weekend to recharge ourselves so take a look at this mouth-watering delicacy. This grilled chicken recipe will make your tummy growl and make your taste buds tingle. Let’s indulge in some tasty yummy tummy treat with this special recipe for grilled chicken with rice beer.
Grilled chicken and beer are one of the best combination of food known to man. Yes, we are talking about the grilled chicken made out of Makkoli rice beer. This recipe will blow your mind and make you drink this amazing rice beer named Kooksoondang Makkoli which compliments the dish in the most amazing way.
- • Olive oil
- • One Chicken (Whole bird)
- • Tandoori Marinade
- • Chilli Powder
- • Cloves
- • Garlic
- • Rosemary
- • Salt
- • Lemon Juice
- • Himalayan herb
- • Kooksoondang Makkoli (Rice Beer)
- • Rosemary
- 1. Take a full portion skinned chicken.
- 2. Brush it with olive oil to make it tender.
- 3. Marinate with the tandoori marinade and chilli as per taste.
- 4. Stuff the chicken with clove powder, garlic paste, rosemary and sprinkle salt all over the chicken as per taste.
- 5. Coat it with some freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- 6. Further stuff the chicken with some Himalayan herbs.
- 7. Take a can of Kooksoondang Makkoli (rice beer), pour some of it just enough to coat a small bunch of rosemary.
- 8. Put rosemary and crushed garlic into the remaining contents of the beer can.
- 9. Set the chicken firmly on top of the rice beer can.
- 10. Place the whole setup including the rice beer can on a barbecue grill and cover the lid.
- 11. Now grill it for 1 hour.
- 12. Once cooked, take the chicken off the grill, garnish it with parsley, black pepper and coriander leaves.
- 13. Serve it hot with Kooksoondang Makkoli (rice beer). Enjoy!