Salt baked shrimp
15~16 large white shrimp
1/4 cup Huadiao wine
1500~1800g coarse salt
1 tablespoon Sichuan peppercorn
1 tablespoon mixed-color peppercorn
5 bay leaves
3 whole star anise
1 tablespoon minced scallion
1 slice lemon
- 1. Remove shrimp’s barbels and legs, and devein.
- 2.Add Huadiao wine and rub breifly. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- 3.Heat coarse salt in the pan over medium heat and stir constantly until smoke is generated.
- 4.Add Sichuan peppercorn, mixed-color peppercorn, bay leaves and star anise, and saute until fragrant.
- 5.Remove half of the salt mixture.
- 6.Place shrimp evenly on salt and spread back the salt mixture removed previously on top of the shrimp.
- 7.Cover with the lid and cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
- 8.Uncover and take out the shrimp. Sprinkle with lemon juice, minced scallion and sliced chili, and serve.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/TasteLifeByNTD/
Pinterest : https://www.pinterest.com/tastelife_fun/