15~16 large white shrimp
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon minced ginger
1/4 cup minced scallion
1 cup chopped pineapple
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Remove shrimp’s barbels and legs, and devein.
- Cut a light line on front, but do not cut off.
- Add salt, pepper, and rub briefly. Set aside.
- Chop onion and mushrooms, and mince ginger and scallion, then chop pineapple.
- Preheat a little oil in the pan. Saute above side ingredients one after one until fragrant, and finally add black pepper and salt. Saute briefly then remove from the pan.
- Leave oil in the pan, and place shrimp in evenly. Spread cooked side ingredients on top of the shrimp.
- Spread shredded cheddar cheese and minced scallion.
- Cover with the lid and cook until the cheese has melted.
- Uncover the lid, sprinkle with black pepper, and serve.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/TasteLifeByNTD/
Pinterest : https://www.pinterest.com/tastelife_fun/