- Bolshoi Ballet Dancer Pavel Dmitrichenko Gets 6 Years for Acid Attack
- South Korea Closely Monitors North—Dismissal of Kim Jong Un's Uncle
- High Winds in Argentina Wreak Destruction, Killing Four
- High Hopes for Four-Year-Old Snooker Playing Prodigy
- World Trade Organization In Crisis
- Hong Kong Consumers Unfazed By Bird Flu Virus
- Canadian Police Arrest Toronto Man Suspected of Spying for China
- 30,000 Anti-Government Protesters Face Riot Police in Thailand
- Aung San Suu Kyi Receives Honorary Doctorate from Australian University
- UN Fears for of a Lost Generation in Syria
- 1,000 Anti-Government Protesters Invade Thai Army Headquarters
- Pakistani Party Accuses CIA Chief in Islamabad of Murder Amid Drone Attacks
- Mexican Man Regains Independence After Double-Arm Transplant
- Panama Prosecutor Says N.Korean Ship Free, No Decision on Crew
- Anti-Government Protests Continue in Kiev, Ukraine
Anti-apartheid leader and former South African President Nelson Mandela's death is announced by President Jacob Zuma.(WALTER DHLADHLA/AFP/GettyImages)
UK premiere of 'Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom' rolls out only hours before announcement of the former South African president's death. (Photo by Ben Stansall/AFP/Getty Images)
U.S. President Barack Obama hails former South African President Nelson Mandela as "courageous" man whose deepest legacy is a free South Africa at peace with itself. (Photo by Alex Wong/Getty Images)
China''s AIDS Villages | China Uncensored
Most Lucky and Unlucky Numbers for Chinese People
As temperatures fall in Kiev, hundreds of anti-government protesters continue their rallies in the city's central square for a 15th night as they continue their calls for President Viktor Yanukovich to resign. (GENYA SAVILOV/AFP/Getty Images)
Indonesia's Sinabung volcano continues to erupt, spreading thick ash over nearby areas. (Photo by Ade Sinuhaji/AFP/Getty Images)
A yellow jumpsuit worn by Bruce Lee in the film 'Game of Death' sells for over USD100,000 --almost three times its estimate -- at an auction in Hong Kong. (Photo by Philippe Lopez/AFP/Getty Images)
Former Ukrainian Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko's lawyer Serhiy Vlasenko says he fears she will be forcibly moved from hospital to prison. (Photo by (VIKTOR DRACHEV/AFP/Getty Images)
U.S. Vice President Joe Biden says his country shares "profound disagreements" with China over the treatment of American journalists in the country, while Beijing maintains that it manages foreign reporters "in accordance with rules and the law". (Photo by Lintao Zhang/Getty Images)
U.S. Vice President Joe Biden says China's recent airspace announcement has caused apprehension in the region, at a speech delivered to U.S. business executives in Beijing. (Photo by Lintao Zhang/Getty Images)
High winds batter Scotland on Thursday (December 5) leaving more than 20,000 homes without power. (Photo by Paul Ellis/AFP/Getty Images)
Thai Prime Minister Shinawatra insists no violence be used against protesters and urges them to talk after thousands pour into Government House.
Former Bolshoi Ballet dancer gets six years in prison for carrying out an acid attack on the troupe's artistic director, causing him to nearly lose his sight.
New satellite images expose North Korea's vast infrastructure of repression in the form of political prison camps, says Amnesty International. The organization has rare interviews with a former prison guard and a surviving inmate who fled to South Korea.
Joint U.N./OPCW mission head Sigrid Kaag says they are waiting for approval for the use of a port for the trans-loading of Syrian chemical weapons material to U.S. ships for later destruction offshore.
Authorities search central Mexico for a truck they suspect was stolen by common thieves but carried dangerous radioactive medical material. Authorities suspect the thieves have no idea what they have stolen. (Photo by Yuri Cortez/AFP/Getty Images)
A Jordanian journalist held for 18 months in the Philippines is free, he and his two Filipino crewmen were kidnapped in June 2012 by Abu Sayyaf militants.
U.S. Vice President Joe Biden meets with Chinese President Xi Jingping and Vice President Li Yuanchao, where his main agenda is discussing China's air defense zone. (Photo by Lintao Zhang-Pool/Getty Images)
November Favourites & Empties
South Korea says it is closely monitoring North Korea which has yet to confirm that leader Kim Jong Un's powerful uncle, Jang Song Thaek, has been dismissed from his posts.
At least four people are killed as high winds pound the capital and province of Buenos Aires, uprooting trees and overturning power lines, leaving thousands without power.
Carmen Leaving OTGW - Official Annoucement
A landslide has ripped through a southern Italian town, causing roads to disintegrate and buildings to sink into the ground.
A pod of Pilot Whales is stranded: rescue officials work to rescue
U.S. Vice President Joe Biden meets Chinese visa applicants at his country's embassy in Beijing, encouraging them to "challenge the government". (Photo by Ng Han Guan-Pool/Getty Images)
Situation in Fukushima remains "very complex and challenging" IAEA says. <br>(Photo by Yoshikazu Tsuno/AFP/Getty Images)
Yemen signs the protocol for its official accession to join the World Trade Organisation (WTO) after more than a decade of negotiations. (Photo by Sonny Tumbelaka/AFP/Getty Images)
Seoul residents head out wearing masks and express concern as smog from China hits South Korea.
A four-year-old boy from eastern China exhibits extraordinary talent for playing snooker ball.
Mexico highlights rich fossil history with exhibit, showcasing remains of wild boar, complete mammoth and the teeth of a sabre-toothed tiger.<br>
- The TRUTH About the Teleporting Girl Caught on Surveillance
- The Complicated Chinese Family Tree
- China's Toxic Milk Whistleblower Murdered
- BEST Gangnam Style Compilation from China
- The Complicated Chinese Family Tree - Cantonese Version!
- This Is Why They Don't Allow Guns in China | NTD China Uncensored
- How to Tell if a Guy or Girl Likes You
- Why Chinese Girls Want to Look White
- The Egg: White Person Who Acts Asian
- How to Speak with Numbers in Chinese
- Obama: Mandela Left Legacy Of Freedom And Peace
- Protesters Keep Camp Fires Alight For 15th Night
- Bruce Lee's Famous Yellow Jumpsuit Sells For $100,000 At Auction
- Biden Says Disputes Remain Over Treatment Of US Journalists In China
- Biden Says China's New Airspace Zone Has Caused Tensions In The Region
- New Satellite Images Show Scale Of North Korea's Political Prison Camps, Says Amnesty
- Chemical Experts To Eye Port To Load Syria Toxins Onto U.S. Ship
- Biden Visits China, Main Agenda Is Air Defense Zone
- Thai Police Allow Protesters Into Their Headquarters
- Hong Kong Confirms First Human Avian Flu Case