- Thai Prime Minister Dissolves Parliament in Face of Protests
- Protests In Cuba On Human Rights Day
- World Leaders Gather For Mandela's Memorial
- Ukraine Protesters Set Up Barricades in Kiev
- President Obama Joins Other World Leaders, Past And Present, At Mandela Memorial
- U.S. Technology Companies Call For More Controls On Surveillance
- Singapore Residents Reflect On Cause Of Rare Riot
- Ukrainian Protesters Topple Lenin Statue In Kiev
- Facing Major Unrest Thai PM Proposes Referendum On Her Future
- Parisian Merchant Petrossian Sells World's Largest Tin of Caviar
- Pollution Levels Rise In Bejing
- Mandela Grandson And MK Veterans Pay Tribute
- Forget Cyber—It's "Mobile" Monday
- Floods Force Over 40,000 to Evacuate in Malaysia
- 85-year-old Newman Released from North Korea after Apology
A Trusted Source of Information
As China prospers economically, it is easy to forget that, information-wise, China is still a closed society. Dissident voices and information that reflects badly on the people in power are routinely suppressed.
All television stations inside China are either directly controlled by the communist regime, or must follow its directives in reporting on key issues. This has left a large information void.
New Tang Dynasty Television fills this void, earning the trust of its viewers.
Using technological advances, NTD beams its signal to a nation whose culture values truth, but whose authoritarian regime has long suppressed it.
In 2009, the CCP earmarked $6.6 billion for its various worldwide propaganda efforts in Chinese and many other languages.
That is why it is more important than ever that NTD expand its reach and counterbalance the CCP's propaganda, both inside and outside China.
What Our Viewers Say