Delicious crisp chicken cutlets with salad on the side are perfect for a weeknight dinner!
Crisp Chicken Cutlets
4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
300 ml buttermilk
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
125g bread crumbs
1 tsp Italian herb sea salt
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
4 tbsp thyme
50g Parmesan cheese
- Lay out chicken on a big sheet of plastic wrap. Cover with another sheet of plastic wrap and pound with a rolling pin until thin. Try to keep shape intact.
- Combine buttermilk and Worcestershire sauce, and marinate chicken for 30 minutes.
- In a shallow dish, mix bread crumbs, Italian herb sea salt, cayenne pepper, thyme and Parmesan cheese. One at a time, coat chicken with bread crumbs mixture on both sides.
- Heat 5mm oil in a pot.
- Fry chicken for 3 minutes on each side. For smaller piece, fry for 2 minutes on each side. Drain chicken cutlets on paper towel. Sprinkle with chopped parsley. Serve with salad on the side.
Salad on the Side
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp red wine vinegar
Salt & pepper
2 large tomatoes, seeds removed and cut into chunks
50g Parmesan cheese, sliced
- Combine olive oil and vinegar in a bowl and stir to mix. Season with salt & pepper and add tomato chunks.
- Add lettuce and Parmesan cheese to combine just before serve.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/TasteLifeByNTD/
Pinterest : https://www.pinterest.com/tastelife_fun/