Crispy Bacon Wrapped Potato Roses Ingredients:
Bacon 6 strips
Shredded cheddar cheese
Butter 50g/3.6 tbsp
Fresh rosemary 1 tbsp
Garlic salt 1 tsp
Black pepper 1 tsp
Crispy Bacon Wrapped Potato Roses Instructions:
- Use a mandolin or knife to thinly slice potatoes.
- Mix melted butter, fresh rosemary, garlic salt, and black pepper together, set aside.
- Lay bacon strips on a flat surface. Place potato slices on the bacon piece by piece.
- Brush the seasonings onto potatoes and shredded cheese on top.
- Carefully roll up the potato slices and bacon and place inside a regular size muffin pan. Cover with foil.
- Preheat oven to 400 F and bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Garnish with rosemary and parmesan cheese.