Cake flour 70g
Corn starch 16g
Cocoa powder 15g
Egg yolk 10g
Veggie Oil 55g
Egg white 120g
Cream of Tartar 2.5g
Whipped cream 2 cup
Honey reb bean paste 200g
Chocolate chip 1 cup
1. Preheat oven to 340 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour on a flat cake pan; cover bottoms with waxed paper.
2. Sift cake flour, corn starch, cocoa powder and salt.
3. In a large bow, beat the egg yolk; add milk and veggie oil and mix well.
4. Add the cake flour mixture.
5. In the mixer, add the egg white, sugar, and cream of tartar. Turn on with low speed for 1 min; 4th speed option for 3 min; 7th speed option for 6 min; 4th speed option for 1 min; until the egg whites form stiff, glossy peaks.
6. Mix in the egg whites to the cake mixture with a spatula until it comes together
7. Turn out dough onto a surface dusted with flour, knead until dough is soft and elastic (5-10 minutes)
8. Pour the cake mixture into the baking pan and bake for 15 min at 340 degrees F
9. Cut the cake into 4 equal long pieces; spread the whipped cream on top; add the honey red bean paste and roll up the 1st slice; add it onto the 2nd slice and roll up; repeat until form a big cake with 4 layers.
10. Refrigerate for 2 hours; Cover the cake for whipped creams; top the cake with chocolate chips; garnish with fresh raspberry.