• 2 cups chicken, cooked and cubed
• 1 cup cubed potatoes
• 1 cup cubed carrots
• 1 cup diced onion
• 1 cup frozen peas
• 1/2 pound puff pastry
• 2 tsp. minced garlic
• 1 cup cheese
• 1 tsp. salt
• 1 tsp. black pepper
• ½ tsp. cayenne
• 4 tbsp. butter
• 4 tbsp. flour
• 2 cups chicken broth
• 3 tbsp. heavy cream
• 1 large egg
1. In medium saucepan, melt the butter, whisk in the flour and chicken stock for about 8 minutes, on medium heat.
2. Add in the salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper, cream and stir.
3. Next, throw in the chicken, potatoes, carrots, onion, garlic, and cook them for about 3 minutes.
4. Transfer the filing into a in bowl an place it in the fridge to cool for 30 minutes.
5. Using flour to prevent sticking, roll out the puff pastry.
6. Using a plate, cut out four circular pieces larger than the dish from the puff pastry.
7. Ladle the chilled filing into the dish and sprinkle some cheese on top.
8. Lay the pastry piece over the dish and seal the edges by brushing egg wash (egg, heavy cream) onto the rim.
9. Brush the top with more egg wash.
10. Slide them into the oven for 30 minutes at 400F until the pastry is golden brown.
Slide them out and enjoy
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/TasteLifeByNTD/
Pinterest : https://www.pinterest.com/tastelife_fun/