2 ears corn
1 tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper
1 tbsp olive oil
4 tbsp salt
2 tbsp sugar
4 tbsp Italian seasoning
For garlic butter:
½ cup unsalted butter, room temperature
1 tsp salt
2 tsp minced garlic
2 tsp parsley flakes
1. For brine: combine salt, sugar, Italian seasoning and water. Place chicken in the brine, and refrigerate for 18 to 24 hours.
2. Chop vegetables, and season with salt and black pepper, and drizzle with olive oil. Place vegetable mixture on a baking sheet.
3. After remove chicken from refrigerator, dry it in the air for one hour.
4. For Garlic butter, combine room-temperature butter, minced garlic, salt and parsley flakes.
5. Stuff one lemon cut in half into the cavity of the chicken.
6. Peel the skin of chicken breast and spread with garlic butter.
7. Brush the surface of chicken with honey water.
8. Tie the legs and tuck the wings under the body of the chicken. Place chicken on the top of vegetable mixture.
9. Roast in 400 degrees F(200 C) for 40 minutes and rotate the baking sheet. Remove vegetables as well cooked.
10. Continue to roast for about 40 minutes. The length of roasting time depends on the size of the chicken and the texture you like.
11. Serve and enjoy!
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/TasteLifeByNTD/
Pinterest : https://www.pinterest.com/tastelife_fun/