1 whole chicken (not too big)
1. Marinate chicken with salt, sugar, white pepper , scallion, ginger,bay leaf, and cooking wine, and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or one day. (The longer, the better)
2. Brush chicken with honey water and hang to air dry for 6 hours.
3. Place chicken on a strainer and soak in 180c degree hot oil. In the meantime, continuously pour hot oil over chicken with patience.
4. Be careful don’t let chicken touch the bottom of the pot to avoid burn.
5. It takes a while to color the chicken. Just keep pouring oil with low heat.
6. Remove chicken when turning golden brown. Drain out oil and transfer to plate. Serve.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/TasteLifeByNTD/
Pinterest : https://www.pinterest.com/tastelife_fun/