Chlorella Kiwi Roller
3 cups kiwi fruit, chopped
1 cup spinach
1 tbsp Honey
3g /1 tsp Sun Chlorella
1. Preheat oven to 175˚F/80˚C.
2. In a food processor or blender, puree kiwi, spinach, honey and Sun Chlorella. Blend it about 2-3 mintues.
3. On a baking sheet lined with silicone mat or parchment paper, pour the puree and spread evenly over the paper, being careful not to let it spill over the edges.
4. Bake for 5-6 hours, or until it is mostly dehydrated and is no longer sticky. (This may take up to 6 hours depending on the oven.) It is done when it has a bendable, leathery texture.
5. Cool completely and cut into strips, leaving the parchment paper attached.
6. Roll each strip up and tie with a ribbon or twine. Store in airtight jar.
Chocolate Chlorella Coconut Trail Bites
2 cups coconut, shredded
1/3 cup organic rice syrup
2 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
3g/1 tsp Sun Chlorella
¼ tsp sea salt or Himalayan salt
200g dark chocolate (melted)
1. In a food processor or blender, shred coconut
2. Mix together the coconut, organic rice syrup, Sun Chlorella and coconut oil in a large bowl.
3. Shape the mixture into balls with your fingers, press firmly, and place each one on a lined baking tray.
4. Pop in the freezer to harden up for 30 minutes.
5. Melt the dark chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of water.
6. Dip each coconut ball into the chocolate, coating fully. Place them on a wire rack to set. Garnish with shredded coconut. Pop in the freezer to harden up for 30 minutes.